[ic] Funny Shopping cart content

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:45:48 -0800

At 03:32 PM 02/28/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>I just realized something odd,
>
>we were just testing our shop as I fell over the following problem :
>
>log in as customer A and buy 5 items do not go to the checkout but logout.
>the next customer who logs in will find those 5 items in his basket !
>
>Ooops I immediately thought we screwed up somehow but upon checking the
>akopia construct site
>I got the same results
>
>Is there a way to avoid this or can interchange somehow save the shopping
>cart items for each customer ?

Did do all this on the same computer?  Chances are different customers will
use different computers, hence different sessions with separate carts, and
there will be no problem.  If in your case one computer will be used by
different users like a pay phone, you'll need to add some code on logout
and order submission to dump the session.

- Ed L.