[ic] Stopping the IC parser early - break(), exit() or document.done()?

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:42:43 -0800

I'd like to discover an IC tag that stops it from continuing to parse (it
just packs up the HTML and ships it off).  Kind of like break(), exit() or
document.done() in other languages.

[if !session logged_in]
         If you already have an account with us, please <a href="[area
login.html]">Login</a>.<BR>
         <BR>
         If you are new customer, please <a href="register.html">Register</a>.

         [include templates/regions/checkout_bottom]
         [comment]Would like to stop here[/comment]
[/if]

[...]

[include templates/regions/checkout_bottom]

Is there something like that already?  Or is it bad design?  (I should be
using [if]'s that cover the entire document).

Thanks,

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com