[ic] KILL-RESTART

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 10:04:56 -0600

Alex,
  Aren't you the same one who posted looking for a programmer and concerning sales promotion of your company? Buy your own server.
While possible I can't fathom trying to run any company on someone else's rules. There are plenty of companies that will let you put
your box on their network for very reasonable fees. Your only limit at that point is hardware and bandwidth available. Of course this
also requires someone to act as admin so your personel requirements will go up.

Just my 2 cents worth
Steve