[ic] Discount ALL_ITEMS - bug ?

=?iso-8859-1?q?James=20Griffiths?= griffiths_james@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:50:14 -0800 (PST)

Mike Heins wrote:

>> The problem I have is that when viewing the cart,
>> the line items are shown un-discounted while the
>> sub-total reflects the correctly discounted
amounts.

> Did you try editing the cart component to always
> display [discount-price]?

I am working with pretty much the standard cart
component from the Construct Something demo. This
as you know has an [if discount [item-code]] tag for
each line item to decide whether to display
[discount-price] or [item-price] for the line item.
I have left this "as is" because I want to refine the
discount later to apply to selected users only -
then the [if discount ..] tag should be handy.

I think the problem is that the [if discount ..]
tag is returning false for all items because of the
bug I suspect in the conditional sub in Interpolate.pm

If there is anything I can do to refine the problem
report, just let me know.

Regards,
James