[ic] IC GUI

Viktors Rotanovs Viktors@Rotanovs.com
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:55:04 +0200

Hi Steve,

it's very nice to see that such nice thing is coming.
Here is my wishlist :)

1) qt/kde usage, in particular, kwrite for html would be the best
as kwrite is the nicest HTML editor I've ever seen (I've been coding HTML for
almost 8 years now). Also, qt has many nice widgets, nice icons on file
selection dialog, faster redraw, etc. and is GPL-licensed.

2) it would be extremely nice to have spreadsheet-like table editor
(or ms access-like), because there's no GUI tool as far as I know to _quickly_
edit TAB-delimited files (without importing/exporting/etc).