[ic] Execution of arbitrary code on database update

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
03 Jan 2001 10:56:37 -0500

Stefan Hornburg <racke@linuxia.de> writes:

> Has IC any infrastructure to execute arbitrary code on a
> database update.

My guess is "no".  It seems to me that IC only executes code when
pages load.  So, you would need to do whatever processing on the page
that actually does the update.  If you have more than one page that
does the update, consider a user-tag or a catalog scoped subroutine
(like bar_link).
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543