[ic] installation problem...

MiamiShoppings@aol.com MiamiShoppings@aol.com
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:14:23 EST

Hi to all!

I'm completly new:

I tried to install interchange-4.6.1, but it seems I missed something or did
something wrong.  THIS IS THE STEPS THAT I FOLLOWED TO INSTALL IT.

- I downloaded the: tarball (all platforms) to my desktop.
-then I unpack (unzipped) and extract the files to a folder in my desktop.
-uploaded the folder: interchange-4.6.1 to my root: domainname-www/
-look foward the configure file and run it through the browser
-it just opened, DID NOTHING ELSE

It didn't do anything just open

After that I when to: makecat.pl under the scripts directory, but could'nt
run it throught browser nor the ftp.

May someone tell me if I was suppost to upload the file I downloaded:
interchange-4.6.1.tar.gz (just like I downloaded it?)

Did I downloaded the wrong file?

What is it what I did wrong?

Thanks to all for your help!!!

Yoan Valiente