[ic] Checkout Via Flypage

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:40:29 -0500

I asked this before. Someone I was talking to told me they thought my
idea was simular to "one-click" shopping or whatever that patented
system is.

All I need is for the user to enter their info in on the flypage.
when they hit submit the item is ordered (assuming all fields are
entered correctly). If they go through and find other items, the
flypage would state information is known and they can click on
orderit and order it.

The site isn't selling anything, it's a website of free promo stuff.

A. I cannot figure out how to make this happen without the item going
to the basket first.
B. How to make it know the information is stored (with a cookie).
C. does this violate one-click?

Ven
--

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.