[ic] IC displays first page, but no others

msquared msquared@digitalwizards.com.au
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:43:13 +0800

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 08:44:55AM -0500, Dan Garwood wrote:

> sounds like to me your file permissions are not set right.

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.  I had actually messed about with the
permissions quite a bit to get them working that far, due to Apache/suexec
being (understandably) rather anal retentive about its permissions.

> there is a
> section in the docs that cover this in making sure you either have interch
> as part of your group or you as part of interch group depending on setup. I
> have Linux Mandrake and did the tar install. instead of the rpm. It was much
> easier for me to control what I wanted Interchange to do on the install and
> setup. And than again I may be wrong.

Nah, you were right.  :)  I ended up doing a tarball installation and it
worked fine.  Interchange even correctly interpreted the VirtualHost
containers in my httpd.conf file, making setting up a catalog virtually
effortless.

Nice one, guys!  :-)

             2
Regards, /|/|