[ic] Multi/checkout page in Barry: country change moves to multi/shipping

Jeff Carnahan jcarnahan@networq.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:18:19 -0800

I use the following:

[if value s_country =~ /^((US)|(CA)|(\s*))$/]
  <SELECT NAME="s_country" onChange="this.form.submit()">
    <OPTION VALUE="US">United States
    <OPTION VALUE="CA" [selected s_country CA]>Canada
    <OPTION VALUE="..">Other (select to change)
  </SELECT>
[else]
  <SELECT NAME="s_country" onChange="this.form.submit()">
  [loop
    search="ra=yes/fi=country.txt/ml=1000/tf=name/rf=0,name"
    option="s_country"]
    <OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]" [selected s_country [loop-code]]>[loop-param
name]
  [/loop]
  </SELECT>
[/else]
[/if]

Note that I set the "Other" item to a value that doesn't correspond to a
valid country code. This prevents a country from being defaulted to when the
full country listing is used.