[ic] Patent issues?

David Wilson david@wwns.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:50:12 -0600 (CST)

Actually part of the problem is proving prior use.  Amazon has patented
it, and claims to have developed this concept.  I don't happen to believe
their claim.  This is a lot like the thumbnail patent that ebay has got.
I had thumbnails running on a site in 95.  If I am not mistaken they
patented this long after I had them in use.  If anyone has proof of prior
use their patent should be thrown out.

I can't give legal advice, but I can send them to lawyers that can.

Dave

msquared wrote...