[ic] Multiple payment purchases possible?

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
09 Jan 2001 10:25:57 -0500

"Webmaster of Infothai" <webmaster@infothai.com> writes:

> I would like to implement an easy payment plan for some items,
> such as payment over 3 months. Is that possible? Has anyone
> done this with IC? I'm using 4.6.1 on FreeBSD 4.x.

I'm writing a catalog to deal with contract programming.  My idea is
to have orders for a specific number of hours.  When I get a partial
payment, I will mark the number of hour paid for as "shipped" and the
rest are "backordered".  I'm sure something better can be hacked in,
but nothing else exists by default (AFAIK).
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543