[ic] difference between catalog types (Was: Answers Wanted: 2-level categorization: Best strategy?)

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:13:23 -0800

I second your motion!  I think this would make a great enhancement request
on bugzilla.  I'll make one unless someone beats me to it.

More documentation specifically regarding the templates would make me
tremble with excitement!  (I break out in a sweat just at the
thought!).  Any volunteers?

         - Database Schema (Visio, Kivio, jpeg, txt, etc. formats)
         - Description of each file (CATROOT/* and admin/*), including
purpose, mv_next_page, what databases are modified, and how, etc. useful info
         - Document incomplete code sections (e.g.: notify me when stock is in)
         - Other catalog documentation aspects/ideas?

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com