[ic] 2nd Product Table? (Or Not)

J. Ross Dishner ross@designcc.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:45:34 -0600

Group,

I have a current client with two distinct needs which need to be
accomplished. One is the use of Interchange to facilitate the serving
of Informaion about a catagory of products. The other is the use of
Interchange to facilitate the serving of traditional E-Commerce
needs. In light of these needs what would the heavies of the list
suggest as a way to keep the information served to the visitor for
these two distinct product types seperate.

The differences include such varying items as one features an image
but does not allow for the sale of the product and only provides the
user with information about the product, the other is without an
image and allows for purchase by credit card, check etc. Please note
that approximate number of each is at around 65 for the first
catagory and roughly 2500 for the second so replacing one catagory
with static pages is not an option.

Please point me in a direction that will best suit my needs.

Thanks,

Ross