[ic] Just a Small Question?!?! (I hope)

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:18:17 -0600

I'm not positive on this but I don't think you can. You have 3 groupings of
permission settings. The first is owner, then group, then world. For each you
have read, write, and execute. To write (add) to a file also gives edit (write)
to that particular person. You are actually editing when you add. THat's initial
thought less than 5 minutes out of bed :)

Steve