[ic] how to clean out construct?

Spencer spencer@mediabang.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:45:25 -0700

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 05:23:45PM +0800, msquared wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:14:55PM -0500, Mike Heins wrote:
>
> > > fine, but i can't seem to figure out how to clean out the tables.  We are
> >
> > Edit products/merchandising.txt and remove all but the first line.
>
> What do you do if you're using MySQL?

	Simply remove the products/merchandising.sql file, and restart
the interchange server.  This will cause interchange to drop the
merchandising SQL table and recreate it importing the data from the
products/merchandising.txt file.  If the .txt file has no data, then the
SQL table will also have no data.

--
-Spencer
spencer@mediabang.com