[ic] Missing line "Database merchandising ChopBlanks 1" from merchandising.pgsql ?

Dimitris Tsamitros dst@vernet.gr
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 02:09:56 +0200

This line has been causing me problems using the merchandising features (New
and Special) of the construct distribution and PostgreSQL.

However I can still not figure out while when I edit the merchandising table
directly through PostgreSQL it does not update immediately to the hardware
store while it does update immediately when I edit the file
"products/merchandising.txt". It seems it ignores the PostgreSQL table...

I apologize if it was previously mentioned but I was unable to find further
information on the list.

Thank you,
Dimitris Tsamitros

V E R G I N A Network · Mitropoleos 12 · Veria - 59100 · GREECE
Tel: +30 331 23202 · Fax: +30 331 60007 · GSM: +30 94 621247
E-mail: dst@vernet.gr · URL: http://www.vernet.gr