[ic] Re: minivend shipping

Murray Gibbins Murray@scotweb.ltd.uk
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:04:54 +0000

luis wrote:

> murray:
> i sincerely appreciate your help.  the first model you suggested best suits
> my intentions with minivend.  just to clarify this method, are you telling
> me to implement an HTML form (i.e. drop down menu) with three shipping
> options in the file shipping.asc?  if so, complete the sample code below
> using minivend values:

no, RTFM !
Your question make you sound like a suit (
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/suit.html ), why did you not ask
the interchange lists?

>From the look of your site you must either have lost you brains overnight or
lost your hacker.

Learn some manners...

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/su-se2.html
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/su-se.html

> <OPTION VALUE=" ">Ground $8.95
> <OPTION VALUE=" ">Second Day $11.95
> <OPTION VALUE=" ">Next Day $15.95
>
> thank you for taking the time to help.  if there is any way i can promote
> any service you offer through the site www.crazycell.com, please do not
> hesitate to ask.

Yeah, my time is 80 UKP per hour. I've got more to do in my spare time than
write free code for some suit.

We do however do contract work for companies wishing to use Interchange. Formal
requests to our company are always considered on a case by case basis.

Yours
Murray

--
  ____