[ic] new tutorial problem?

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:03:33 -0500

Quoting BF (meinbuch@mein-buch.com):
> My question is now, which archives are not any more accessible
> via the developer.akopia.com site ? Which ones are gone ?

Nothing is gone. All 45,000 minivend-users and interchange-users
messages starting from Jan of 1997 are archived.

I have recently considered making 1999 the starting point for
the searching, and building a new index for the earlier stuff,
but for now the site search should access all 45,000 mail list
documents.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
car payments.  -- Earl Wilson