[ic] Promotion in Admin

Russ Mann tech@khouse.org
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:00:00 -0700

IC 4.6.1

I have started over yet again in trying to convert my store over to IC
4.6.1.  My previous attempts were basically to start with the MV 3.14
framework and fix whatever bugs were left over.  What I ended up with was no
better than the MV 3.14 store!  So, now I'm starting with the construct demo
of IC and importing my data and design into the new framework.

I've added some fields to the products database, which may be the cause of
this problem.  When I try to create a promotion on a product in the admin,
it comes back with this at the top of the browser:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (You have an error in your SQL syntax near '= NULL
where sku = 'BPZ01' ' at line 1 )

The promotion is apparently created in the merchandising table.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Russ

"The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at
open or secret war with the rights of mankind." --Thomas Jefferson