[ic] hammered PID running 302 seconds, caused by missing "

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:54:03 -0800

I'm was trying out some new [loop search=...] code and accidentally left of
the second quote symbol (_"_) from my [loop search=", and it made
interchange lock up for several minutes.  The second minivend process will
still respond ok (servicing index.html, etc.), until I do another GET on
the page with the buggy code (that locked up both minivend
processes).  Here's my /usr/local/interchange/error.log:
- - - [15/January/2001:23:38:00 -0800] - - hammered PID 25921 running 302
seconds

I realized the syntax error I made, and it works fine after I put the
trailing _"_, but is interchange supposed to react this way when you forget
a trailing quote?  Here's some example code:

[loop search="
         fi=carrier
         st=db
         sf=cat