[ic] New Template

Russ Mann tech@khouse.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:05:10 -0700

Hello List,

IC 4.6.1
I have made a new Region by copying an old region and making a few
modification.  I then made a new Template to use that Region, and modified
my index.html to use the new Region.

New Template Name: frontpage

index.html:
[comment]
ui_template: Yes
ui_template_name: frontpage
[/comment]

New Region Name: LEFTFRONT_BOTTOM

At bottom of index.html:
@_LEFTFRONT_BOTTOM_@

Now, I'm getting everything in the index.html file, except the contents of
LEFTFRONT_BOTTOM, which resides in the regions subdirectory.

Does anyone have any idea how to remedy this?

Thanks,

Russ Mann

John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States, closed his Inaugural
Address in 1825 with the following words:

"Knowing that 'except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in
vain,' with fervent supplications for His favor, to His over-ruling
providence, I commit, with humble but fearless confidence, my own fate and
the future destinies of my country."