[ic] mysql mis-configuration?

vic vic@anabolic.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:11:41 -0800

Im attempting to upgrade (fresh install).  I have the server installed and
working ok, but when I attempt to create a catalog with MySQL support, the
following error appears in the error.log

 test1 config error: Undefined subroutine &Vend::Table::DBI::create called
at file://usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 821, <IN> chunk
1.

Is this a permissions / misconfiguration problem on my part?  The test1
mysql table is created at the time makecat is run although it is not
populated with tables (I assumed a successful restart of interchange would
call in tables).  I made sure there were no .sql files in the products
directory also.  The table was created by root with adequate permissions in
mysql

I am using perl v5.005_03 on a redhat 6x box.

TIA for any input, it is much appreciated.
Vic