[ic] interaction error: no action -> basket

Andrew Waegel andrew@benevolent-tech.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:21:37 -0800

Hello,

Chasing down the last few details here.

When an user reloads checkout.html (or any of the pages called through
'process'), they get the interaction_error page; in this case, with the
message "No action passed for processing".

I understand what's happening, and that from interchange's perspective this
is a problem. From a user's perspective, however, they didn't do anything
to terribly wrong, and I'd rather return them to the 'basket' page,  or
something  more benign that a page with 'error' in huge letters.

>From looking at the interchange source, I can find where it's trapping this
error and calling the failure page. I suppose I could fix it there too, but
I'd rather not get into modifying source code.

Can anyone suggest a way to change this behavior? I suppose you'd have to
change things in catalog.cfg, but I don't know what.

Thanks,
- Andrew