[ic] *** A tag to save us (JavaScript problem) ***

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:31:45 -0500

Quoting Marc Aubert (maubert@swisscenter.ch):
> Hello,
>
> I need to use a JavaScript that uses an array of this type :
>
> this.menu[a]
>
> IC replaces this by 'HREF blah blah' instead of not touching it,
> which makes a script error.
>
> Does a minivend tag exist to prevent such a replacement ?

You can always surround the JavaScript with [strip reparse=0] [/strip].
And have you tried this.menu[ a ]?

I probably should remove the a alias for "area". Originally, I thought
it would be cute to say [a href=page] but I guess there is really no reason.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer