[ic] IC4.6 -- Others who bought -- Attempt to set merchandising::times_ordered::whatever in read-only table

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:28:14 -0500

Quoting Ryan Hertz (rhertz@gyb.baits.com):
> Hi list,
>
>          I'm trying to get the "Others who bought this, also bought ..."
> functionality to work.  I'm using IC4.6, referencing the construct
> demo.  Using the admin UI, Merchandising > Generate "others who..."
>
> (From the admin/build_related.html page):
>
> [perl tables="__UI_META_TABLE__ orderline merchandising"]

The merchandising table must exist.
The field "others_bought" must exist.
THe table merchandising must be writable.

Other than that, if you have anything in your orderline/transaction databases
it should work.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon