[ic] Possible bug

Porl porl@namee.com.au
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:29:36 +1100

Jon
There are 2 places I found this - have not looked at everything yet.
1.  the help page
2.  the about us page.

One other thing, the e-mail when an order is sent to the administrator of
the website has a wrong address . mine comes in as porl@acts.amaze.net.au
even though I know I have the admin configured correctly. Suspect there is
something a little askew in the mail programme transferring the info across.
Paul