[ic] Slashdot | Hosting Web Communities

Robert Smith rsmith@crepsunited.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:41:48 -0500

Slashdot | Hosting Web Communities[annoying html page capture of slashdot
omitted]

    Now seriously, what does this have to do with Interchange-users? I feel
compelled to speak up and say "What the heck?" (or even worse) A quick scan
of the article reveals absolutely nothing pertaining to interchange. Please
let there be a legitimate reason why you "spammed" us with this... And why
not just post the URL to slashdot? I'm sorry I feel like nitpicking, but
this is way out of the bounds of this discussion group...

Robert Smith