[ic] Install ?, Permission denied

cfm@maine.com cfm@maine.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:57:24 -0500

Are you sure that's not minivend trying to
write the _uid file that lives in minivend top
directory?  If you can install minivend then
you should be able to write that too though
you might be (probably are) running as a different
user when you start it.  Check the perms on the
top minivend directory.