[ic] New Catalog Added Today, Existing Catalogs Quit Working

Ron Dorman rwd@csi1st.net
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:13:40 -0500

We have been running Interchange 4.6.1 for almost 2 months.  We had 3
catalogs up and running well.  We added a new catalog today, makecat
with construct demo.

The new catalog is working fine, but the 3 that existed before now give
the following message when accessed:

We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand, please
try again soon.

I have restarted interchange 3 times, checked config files, etc.  I am
lost.  Any ideas and help would be greatly appreciated.

Ron D.