[ic] New Catalog Added Today, Existing Catalogs Quit Working

Ron Dorman rwd@csi1st.net
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:58:21 -0500

Mike,

Can you explain a little further please?  I have been reading the FAQ entry
for my error message and the socket file perms look good.  However we are
running unix-mode and there is no s in the perms for mode.unix file.  Am I on
track here?

Thanks
Ron D.