[ic] New Catalog Added Today, Existing Catalogs QuitWorking

Ryan Hertz rhertz@gyb.baits.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:21:47 -0700

At 08:13 PM 1/25/01 , you wrote:
>Thanks Ryan, that tagged it and we are running again.  To avoid this
>happening again in the future, what could I have done to reset these bits?
>Is there something in makecat that could do this?
>
>Ron D.

I don't think that makecat could have done it, but who knows.  Personally,
it usually occurs when I get a little bold with wildcards and
recursives.  ;-)  I do have a script running in the crontab that raises a
fuss when permissions change or such.  Nothing fancy, but it has helped in
the past.  You can probably find it in the archives, something like
'checkstore.sh'.  I haven't looked at it in quite awhile, as I've learned
not to make such mistakes -- they tend to be rather expensive.

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                            http://yamamoto.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                http://www.insideline.net