[ic] Undefined Catalog Error after creating new catalog

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:47:06 -0800

At 08:54 AM 1/26/01 -0600, you wrote:
>I have created  2 new catalogs based on construct template. When I try to
>access them I get "undefined catalog". However, I have verified that all the
>files were created and have restarted the interchange service. Still no
>dice. Please help.

Undefined catalog usually means a) there is no entry for the catalog in
interchange.cfg, or b) there was some error in configuring the catalog on
interchange startup, so it was skipped.  You should start by checking these
things.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (530) 622-9426 Fax
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free