[ic] adding new payment modules

Adam Wiggins adam@trustcommerce.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:15:36 -0800

Greetings,

I'm picking through the code trying to determine the best way to add a
new payment module.  I'm a bit confused, because there seems to be two
ways used: a rather large global hack for CyberCash, which involves lots
of special references to variables named cyber_(something), and a more
generalized interface which is used for Authorize.net and Signio, both
located in the eg/globalsub directory.

The second method appeals more to my clean-n-abstract style of coding,
but my attempts at using it make it appear that it doesn't even work,
but is in fact an old remnant of code from Minivend.

Can anyone confirm or otherwise offer some pointers about this?
Since the CyberCash module appears to actually work, I'll probably end
up duplicating that unless I'm advised otherwise.

Thanks!
- Adam Wiggins
adam@trustcommerce.com
http://www.trustcommerce.com