[ic] Shipping Refresh

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 02:56:39 -0700 (MST)

None of this is a bug... You can't calculate shipping unless you have the origin
and destination countries and zip/postal codes entered... Given that MV/IC
has the origin stored as the store, how can you calculate freight without
knowing where the package is going? So yes the country refresh has to be there.

My guess is you either have a VERY old checkout page, since I know MV 4.01 and
up and IC 4.6.X have all worked correctly for us, or you have modified the
checkout page and broke it...

John