[ic] Is there a new version?

Randy Moore ramoore@axion-it.net
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:24:55 -0500

At 02:03 PM 1/26/01 -0500, you wrote:

>When I dl'd interchange last october - there were some problems with it.  Is
>there a newer version now I should download?  I never could get the "select
>color" part to work.

I believe that in the 'construct' demo, price changes due to options like
color & size only work for 'dealer' user accounts.

Could that have caused the difficulty you were seeing?

If so, the simplest way I found to make everyone get the 'dealer' pricing
(for testing purposes) was to change the following line in 'catalog.cfg':
PriceField     price
PriceField     no_price

You will obviously have to determine the right pricing policy for your site.

Randy Moore
Axion Information Technologies, Inc.

email     ramoore@axion-it.net
phone   301-408-1200