[ic] selected tag

Kaare Rasmussen kar@webline.dk
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:10:44 +0100

What am I doing wrong?

I try to have one <option> selected if it matches a preset scratch variable.
But it doesn't work.

[query list=1 sql="SELECT deliverycode,name FROM co_deliveryterms ORDER BY
deliverycode"]
[list]
  <OPTION VALUE="[sql-param deliverycode]"
  [selected interpolate=1 [sql-param deliverycode] [scratch deliverycode] ]>
  [sql-param name]
 </OPTION>
[/list]
[/query]

I've made sure that the scratch variable has the value 2, and that there is
one entry in the co_deliveryterms table with the value 2.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Email: kar@webline.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Web:      www.suse.dk