[ic] IExplorer and secure server problem

al00283876@academ01.slp.itesm.mx al00283876@academ01.slp.itesm.mx
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:21:45 -0600

Im using interchange 4.6.1 installed from source code with RH7.

When i click on the PROCEED button to check out and going to a secure connection
i get a dns error, it cant find the requested page or something like that
with Internet Explorer (V5.0) but with netscape there is no problem!!!
in fact, before it gives me this error, ie asks if i want to accept the
dummy certificate... i click yes and then it gives me this error....

my url is like:
http://whatever.com and for the secure connection https://whatever.com
https://whatever.com/cgi-bin/construct/process.html

Is this a bug on IE or what??

and if it is, is there a way to correct this?

REGARDS!