[ic] Secure Server Problems

David Bigler dbigler@usa.net
29 Jan 2001 12:40:34 CST

Here's the problem- I have the secure server address, but Interchange isn't
working with it properly.  Are there files that I need to configure in
Interchange so that it finds the Secure Server?  Here's how things look:

Catalog Information in ADMIN-
Catalog URL:
 http://www.****.com/cgi-bin/***
Secure URL:
 https://*****.******.com/cgi-bin/***

The Website:
When I click the PROCEED button to check out, it sends me to-
https://*****.******.com/cgi-bin/***/process.html

Then I get the following message:
Internal Server Error
complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, **** and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be
available in the server error log.

Any ideas?