[ic] How to Add new fields to Product Database and edit them in Admin UI ???

interch interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 1 11:27:00 2001

Ok off the top of my head since I can't remember exactly, add the new
fields in the UI table editor, and then you have to add them to the
metadata config file in the products directory also.  I can't remember if
you have to do it manually or whether the UI table editor adds the
changes for you.

Chris