[ic] mail reports

Tim Watts interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 2 14:55:00 2001

Wouldn't that cancel all this other stuff?:

# Main route must be last to make default
Route main        attach           0
Route main        credit_card      0
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
# Route main      email          '__ORDERS_TO__' <<causes errors if # or ''
Route main        encrypt          0
Route main        encrypt_program  '__ENCRYPTOR__'
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       ""
Route main        pgp_key          ""
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         1
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            logs/tracking.asc