[ic] Maillist Problem

Jon Jensen interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 2 17:15:01 2001

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, Ken Douglas wrote:

> Why I'm getting 62 messages or so messages per mail? 28-30 messages is
> a good number. I can't follow all the of the 62 messages. (I got as
> high as 70 messages). Please reduce this number to something 30.

A few weeks ago someone requested that the digests be larger, since it's
fairly customary to only send out one digest per day.

Our listserver, Mailman, doesn't currently allow per-user digest size
configuration. So what do you want us to do about it? It looks like
we'll be unable to make everyone happy here.

Maybe you could have procmail collect 30 messages from interchange-users
for you and then deliver them. :)

Jon