[ic] Log in error - but no error in error log or [data session failure]

Donald Lin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 2 18:35:00 2001

I just installed Interchange and am in the process of setting it up. I am in
the process of trying to get a user to login. When I type in a correct
username and password, nothing happens and no error shows up in the error
log and [data session failure]. Nothing also happens when I type in a wrong
username and password (nothing in error log or [data session failure] ). I
know an "invalid username/password" error is suppose to show up in [data
session failure] and error log when i type in a wrong password but this is
not happening. I cannot figure out what is wrong. I had login working
earlier and it seemed to all of a sudden break on me. The last thing I
recall doing is trying to use the cookie feature to login automatically.
Other than that I cannot remember changing anything.
I have included my code below. Does anyone know what I changed or did?
Thanks in advance.

Don

__TOP__
__LEFT__

[if session failure]
<P>
<P>
[else]
[/else]
[/if]
cellpadding$
<FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=POST>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=Login>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo  VALUE=return>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="index">
[set Log In]
[if session logged_in]
<B>SESSION IS LOGGED IN!</B>
mv_nextpage=index
[else]
<B>SESSION NOT NOT NOT LOGGED IN!</B>
mv_nextpage=login
[/else]
[/if]
[/set]
[set New Account]
mv_nextpage=new_account
[set new]1[/set]
[/set]

size="2"><b>$
                                    <INPUT NAME=mv_username
VALUE="[read-cookie M$
                                    <INPUT TYPE=password NAME=mv_password
VALUE="$
                                                                [comment]
size="1">Merchant
                                    <input type="text"
name="merchantnumber2" siz$
                                                                [/comment]
<input type="submit" NAME="mv_check" value="L$
                                    <input type="submit" NAME="mv_check"
value="N$
                                 <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_cookie_password
VALUE$

                                    me in automatically<br>(sets
cookie)</font></$

__BOTTOM__