[ic] order_detail.html, conditional display of field

Russ Mann interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 2 18:47:01 2001

Hello List,

I've added a field called "shipping_address" to my orderline db and I fill
it in using log_transactions.  I display it in order_view.html in the UI so
a shipping personel can get multiple ship-to information.  If the product
shipping address is the "Primary" address, I just fill the field with
"Primary".

What I want to be able to do now is display it in order_detail.html, but
conditionally.

I want to display it right under the [sql-param description] in the table,
and this is the code I'm trying:

[if sql-param shipping_address ne Primary]<br><small>Ship

What I tend to get with this is either displaying the field at all times,
including when it just says "Primary", or just displaying "Primary" and not
displaying another address if its in there.

Any ideas on why this might not be working?

Thanks,

Russ