[ic] Quantity Pricing with multiple sku currency prices

Sheamus Nulty interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 3 08:49:05 2001

How anybody found a solution to using Quantity Pricing, Dealer Pricing in a
situation where there is multiple prices for a product depending on the
currency being viewed i.e. in my products table I have 2 extra pricing
fields for sterling and euro.

I've done the following

In my header file I have

[if scratch mv_locale eq en_US]
[set locale_adjust]pricing:price_group,q2,q5,q10,q25,q100 :sale_price,
;:price, ;$, ==:options[/set]
[elsif scratch mv_locale eq en_UK]
[set locale_adjust]pricing:price_group,u2,u5,u10,u25,u100 :sale_price_uk,
;:ukprice, ;$, ==:options[/set]
[/elsif]
[else]
[set locale_adjust]pricing:price_group,e2,e5,e10,e25,e100 :sale_price_euro,
;:europrice, ;$, ==:options[/set]
[/else]
[/if]

and then in my catalog.cfg file I have

commonadjust '[scratch locale_adjust]'

and I have added the additional fields I need to my tables products and
pricing

Unfortunately, in this scenario the dollar prices aren't displaying whereas
the euro and sterling prices are and the quantity pricing isn't showing up
properly for the euro and sterling. If I revert back to my normal config of
just having one commonadjust setting then all the prices are displayed for
the different currencies but of course quantity pricing doesn't work.

I would appreciate any help with this. I suppose life would be simpler if I
just used the PriceDivide method for currencies but unfortunately this isn't
a runner.

Thanks

Sheamus