[ic] [item-accessories] ?'s

Tim Watts interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 3 08:53:03 2001

I'm building a catalog for harmonica's (never dreamed there were so many)
They come in various musical keys. I've done the following:

1) created a field in products.db called "key"

2) populated field with variables such as:

   ,Bb,C,D,E,F,F#,G (creates first option as "")

3) added key to catalog.cfg

   UseModifier   size color key

4) in catalog pages (results, flypage, cart, checkout) use

   [item-accessories key]

5) customer does a search, gets a list of items on results page

   each item has its own selection selected as ""

   customer chooses "G" on an item and adds to cart

   cart displays with new item with "G" selected

So far works great, here's the problem:

6) customer does new search, gets a list of items on results page

   each item has its own selection:

      if item has "G" in its list, "G" is selected,
      else "" is selected

??? How can I keep all selected to "" ???

Thanks,

Tim