[ic] Signio Payflow Pro Questions

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 3 10:08:00 2001

Signio).  1) Get username/password with Verisign for Payflow Pro.  This also includes such details as needing a merchant
number, etc.  Verisign needs those details.  2) Need to download Payflow Pro (now version 3.0) from Verisign's site
(https://manager.verisign.com).  3) Install and remember path to pfpro and the cert file. 4) Next, you would modify the
interchange-#.#.#/eg/globalsub/signio file for payflow pro version 3.0.  They have changed a few things with the new
version.  a) The program requires the cert to run. b) They have added a requried PARTNER and VENDOR name to the
submission.  HOWEVER, if you are a little patient, then you won't have to repeat all the work I've already been doing.
I almost have a new signio that will work with the new version (4.8) of Interchange - due out soon - AND it works with
Payflow Pro 3.0!! WAZO! I'm currently working on it, and will distribute it to the list when I have it done.  Hopefully,
in the next week or so.  Assuming few snags and I don't actually have to do other work to stay employed. :)  5) Finally,
after you get the sub, then you would follow the new instructions I've updated in the new sub to get it up and running.
(Setting variables, including the global sub in the .cfg file, yada, yada.)  If you have any additonal questions, just
send them my way and I'll help where I can.  Thanks.