[ic] Interchange: CGI internal errors!

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 3 12:55:01 2001

> > Interchange.  It said,
> > "http://intertest.abcoa.net/cgi-bin/example2.cgi/index.html" for the
> > customer and
> > "http://intertest.abcoa.net/cgi-bin/example2.cgi/admin/index.html" for
> > the
> > admin.  But the "http://intertest.abcoa.net/example2/index.html" showed
> > up
> > okay as a front page.
> >
> > 	I do know that the link is all wrong.  Can anyone show me what I
> > need to correct this?  How about your example of the makecat script
> > regarding the file paths and URL path, etc.  Here's mine down below!  I

If you are saying example2 works as the front page to your **catalog**
then your your vlink should not be "/cgi-bin/example2.cgi/" but
simply "/example2/".  Just change it in catalog.cfg.  It depends on your
web server.

If you don't mean the front page to the **catalog**, it is irrelevant and
confusing.

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039