[ic] Interchange 4.7.5 alpha release available

IC-Admin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 4 09:23:00 2001

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Jon Jensen wrote:

> Anyone who's interested in closely following development may be interested
> in subscribing to the interchange-cvs mailing list:

> All commits to Interchange's stable and development branches are logged
> there, so it's often a fairly busy list.
> Jon

Dear Jon,

I don't know if I was sleeping for the last six month, but just
wanted to tell you, that it would have been ENLIGHTENING if the
existence of the cvsweb archives and the interchange-cvs mailing list
would have been announced in capital letters with a couple of exclamation
marks to mere mortal secret learners here on the list. In case it was,
forget this post and accept my apologies and my kudos for the set-up
of the cvsweb archives and mailing list.

I think it is awesome ! (a huge help and very encouraging).

Birgitt