[ic] shipping help...

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 4 14:22:01 2001

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Raymond wrote:

R>>usps    Standard Shipping       quantity        0       99999   f 3.5 + (1 *
R>>@@TOTAL@@)         {}
R>>
R>>my question is, what are the brackets used {} for ?

One application is to insert formulas for calculating shipping rates
from a table. See the previous examples that were posted when we got
into the nitty-gritty about adding Priority Mail.

R>>and how can I include a new method that would calculate based of
R>>shipping weight, say charge $1.00 for each pound, just as an example...
R>>
R>>how would you do that, using the add method in shipping doesn't seem
R>>to work, by hand it works.

Review the discussion we had about Priority Mail.

In adding Express Mail to my store, I simply used the Admin function
and used add a method and set it all up that way without any problems.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, July 04, 2001 at 14:20 PM:
Only those who do nothing make no mistakes.

This Linux System has been up 152 hours